As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SUNNYSIDE CORPORATION
SUNNYSIDE CORPORATION 87216 1 Pint Boiled Linseed Oil by SUNNYSIDE CORPORATIONSUNNYSIDE CORPORATION
- The product is PT Boiled Linseed Oil. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China. International products have separate terms, and language of product, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, labeling or instructions.
Derived from the Seed Of The Flax Plant.
Palace Langlow Boiled Linseed Oil 500 ml 1513200Palace
- Dries to a one coat semi-sheen finish. Numerous receiving surfaces. Water repellent. Rich protective surface coating. Restores original natural look.
|Height||4.5 cm (1.77 Inches)|
|Length||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
|Width||9.2 cm (3.62 Inches)|
Liberon BLO1L 1L Boiled Linseed OilLiberon
- Used to give a mellow, Patinated finish. Provides a traditional hard wearing finish. Traditional sealer for terracotta and stone floors. Superior Quality oil. Ideal for use with all types of wood.
|Height||6.3 cm (2.48 Inches)|
|Length||23.2 cm (9.13 Inches)|
|Weight||0.94 kg (2.07 Pounds)|
|Width||11.9 cm (4.69 Inches)|
Food-Safe Linseed Oil for Wood Furniture, Nordicare Linseed Oil for Wood, Made in Denmark 2.5L, Underlines the Original Wood Structure, 100% Pure & Natural Linseed Oil for the Entire Indoor AreaNordicare
- The oil leaves a 100% biological surface and underlines the original natural structure of the wood. The furniture oil provides a pleasant look and honey-coloured sheen that enhances the natural texture of the wood without discolouring it! Easy to apply: apply generously with a cloth or brush and wipe off excess oil after 1 hour.
Contains: 100% refined linseed oil. About nordicare: for the past 100-years nordicare has been creating consumer cleaning/care products for furniture and kitchen appliances. Our linseed oil provides the surface with a beautiful, protecting against dirt, long-lasting and resistant surface, moisture and drying out.
Satisfaction guaranteed: if you're not 100% happy with our product, we will give you your money back. Our pure linseed oil for wood: is a vegetable oil for treatment and maintenance of all solid wood.
During our product development process, high-quality and an unwavering respect for the environment. We have countless satisfied customers throughout the world. Lighter woods will attain a light yellow color. New or dried up wood requires repeated treatment; however, the oil must be left to harden at least 24 hours between each application. Without compromise, we have always emphasized efficiency, all NORDICARE products are designed to have minimum impact upon the environment.
|Height||34 cm (13.39 Inches)|
|Length||15.8 cm (6.22 Inches)|
|Width||23.4 cm (9.21 Inches)|
5. Furniture Clinic
Furniture Clinic Boiled Linseed Oil for Wood 250ml, Premium Oil to Enhance, Seal & Protect the Natural Beauty of Oak, Pine & Other Wood with a Glossy FinishFurniture Clinic
- Use on all types of wood: suitable for all types of wood with the exception of exterior oak. Satisfaction guaranteed - we understand that protecting your surfaces can be a very precise task, and not to worry. Suitable for all types of wood with the exception of exterior oak.
Attractive finish: Forms an attractive, subtle, glossy finish. Why our linseed oil: our boiled linseed oil is a superior quality oil that has been treated with hot air, hard wearing; slightly glossy finish.
We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly. It has been used with great success by our national network of technicians, professional restorers, so it dries quicker forming a tough, heritage organisations, and many customers over the years.
A great wood treatment: boiled linseed Oil is a superior quality oil, forming a tough, hard wearing finish. Also ideal for terracotta tiles, concrete and other stone items. Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results we expect you will be, we offer a money back guarantee.
|Height||15.24 cm (6 Inches)|
|Length||5.72 cm (2.25 Inches)|
|Weight||0.25 kg (0.55 Pounds)|
|Width||5.72 cm (2.25 Inches)|
Traditional Wood Treatment, Seal/Oil Bare Woods 1 Litre, Boiled Linseed OilMulticrete
- Can also be used on Terracotta Tiles and other Stone surfaces. Can be used as a traditional wood treatment. Highly refined oil for use in general building applications.
Forms a tough, hard wearing finish to all types of bare wood except exterior oak. Coverage - approx' 10m2/Litre depending on porosity of surface.
7. Brandon Bespoke
Boiled Linseed Oil 500ml | Natural Gloss Finish | Ideal for Wood, Slate and Stone | Brandon BespokeBrandon Bespoke
- Revitalises and Restores the Natural Colour & Character. Easy to apply and Excellent Coverage. Highly rated - by amazon customers for quality and value for money - see our feedback.
Boiled linseed oil 500ml - Ideal for all Wood and drying to a Gloss Finish. Great for indoor & Outdoor Furniture, wooden ornaments and more.
500 ml, Everbuild Boiled Linseed OilEverbuild
- Brand: Everbuild. Boiled Linseed Oil. Works on most types of unpolished timbers. Suitable for internal or external use. A traditional wood treatment used to restore the natural sheen in aged/tired wood.
Quicker drying then raq linseed oil. Size: 500ML. This product may also be used with mastic sand to make a trowel grade pointing mastic.
|Height||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
|Length||4.5 cm (1.77 Inches)|
|Weight||0.07 kg (0.16 Pounds)|
|Width||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|