As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. White Horse Equestrian
White Horse Equestrian Flow Lunging Rope, Soft Wool Comfortable Training AidWhite Horse Equestrian
- And the wool around the hind legs prevents any irritation. Next day delivery 1. 99, cut off time 5. 30pm uk Time. A lunging training system that stimulates use of the hind and works the back muscles.
White horse equestrian Flow Lunging Rope To be used without saddle, girth or saddle pad. Adjustable length & Easy to use for all abilities.
2. Aces Equine
Aces Equine HORSE LUNGING TRAINING AID PEOSSA STYLE WITH BODY ROLLER ONE SIZE FULL, PONY BLACK AND BROWN BLACK, COBAces Equine
- Peossa style training aid. One size fits all. Soft padded roller pad. Strong rope and pully system.
Black, QHP SOFT LUNGING AID FOR HORSE TRANING IN XS to XL 4 AMAZING COLOURS XLCountrypride
- Material rope: Polyester Material hardware: Iron. Stimulates relaxation of the back muscles. Can be used without a saddle, surcingle or saddle pad.
Length: xs: 185 to 220 cm s: 235 to 280 cm m: 275 to 330 cm l: 310 to 370 cm XL: 335 to 400 cm. Adjustable in length Easy to attach with scissor snaps.
4. Reitsport Amesbichler
Reitsport Amesbichler Harry's Horse Lunging Aid Cotton Size L with Carabiner Training Aid Horse Soft Black / WhiteReitsport Amesbichler
- Colour: black / white. Available in various sizes. Comfortable material. Lunging aid – auxiliary Lunge Made of Cotton, Size Large. With snap hook.
Sky, Equipride QHP SOFT LUNGING AID TRAIING FOR HORSE TRANING IN XS to XL S PonyEquipride
- Can be used without a saddle, surcingle or saddle pad. Adjustable in length Easy to attach with scissor snaps. Stimulates relaxation of the back muscles.
Length: xs: 185 to 220 cm s: 235 to 280 cm m: 275 to 330 cm l: 310 to 370 cm XL: 335 to 400 cm. Material rope: Polyester Material hardware: Iron.
Shires Soft Lunging Aid, BlackShires
- The soft lunge aid works on the bars and corners of the mouth. Can be particularly useful for horses that feel restricted in other types of training aids. When the horse raises its head, pressure is applied to its mouth and bars encouraging the head to lower.
Encourages a longer, lower outline and allows the horse to stretch though his back without fixing the head. Attaches to the bit with swivel trigger clips where the rope can be shortened and lengthened.