As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tronixpro Bulk Purchase 4 x Sea Fishing Float Kits, 17cm Length, 35g WeightTronixpro
- All you need to go float fishing. 4 x float kits will be supplied. Great for targeting Mackerel, Garfish, and Wrasse. 35gr 17cm size. Set contains float, beads, weight and hook.
2. Dynamite Baits
Dynamite Big Fish Floating Pellets FishmealDynamite Baits
- Heavy enough to ping out with the catapult but still float. Yellow sweet tiger, rusty red Krill or normal brown pellet Fishmeal. Perfect feed and hookbait pellets for floater fishing when targeting specimen carp. 11mm size expander pellet.
FFT® 5 x 30g NORDIC HERRING SPINNER LURE SEA PIER BOAT MACKEREL COD BASS PILE FISHINGFFT
- They have nickle trebles, split rings and strong eye at front. These lures have proven deadly for Bass, Cod, Mackerel. Fft 5 x 30g nordic herring spinner lurE. New slim stinger 30g long casting, in five great FISH CATCHING COLOURS. Great all round lure for river and sea fishing.
25g Surface Bomb Float and Baited with Pellet, Includes Swivels Rubber Beads and a Long Leader 37-0003, King CARPKing
- King carp - 25g surface bomb float - ready Made and Baited with Pellet - Includes Swivels Rubber Beads and a Long Leader. Surface fishing for carp is an exciting and often very effective method - In this package you get everything you need.
A 25g floating bomb float, swivels, rubber beads, and a long leader on a convenient roll. Quality & value from fladen fishing - anyone caN FISH!!! Scroll down for further product Description Info. You also get artificial baits like floating pellets and chum mixers.
FLADEN Fishing, A set of 3 Classic Freshwater Coarse Fishing Floats weights 1.75g and 4g, For Most types of Coarse Fishing 21-3201FLADEN
- A set of 3 timeless coarse fishing float designs from the CLASSIC range - weights 1. 75g and 4g. Fladen fishing - a set of 3 classic freshwater coarse Fishing Floats weights 1. 75g and 4g - for Most types of Coarse Fishing.
Quality & value from fladen fishing - ANYONE CAN FISH!!! This set of classic floats will always have a place in the coarse angler's tackle box. Top tip - "the first thing to do when using a float is to try and find the depth - this is called plumbing".